Friday, September 2, 2011

Artist News - Sinead O'Connor Need A Hypersex Man

Still remember the song "Nothing Compares 2 U"? Borrowing the title song, the singer who popularized it, Sinead O'Connor, is also being lonely absurdly, no one can match.

On the official website, the singer who was aged 44 years writing his quest for the male as a mate.

"I'm afraid I may be little need for sex within a few days, so I could run in the streets," he said as quoted by U.S. Magazine.

This Irish singer described the situation "horrible" so he had to take "drastic action" before it's too late. "What did I do to make the life I had trouble getting a man who wants me, because they liked my butt," he said. "In fact, I was at the top of my sexual ability, but I live like a nun. And it was very stressful."

To that end, O'Connor plans to sign up for dating sites because of "desperate need of a nice guy who craves sex."

"He was younger than age 44 years, not named Brian or Nigel, should be pretty myopic to think I was beautiful, it should work, and he must love his mother."

For those interested, O'Connor requested that his secretary in vampyahslayah@yahoo.com emailing. Really "nothing compares to O'Connor." (kd)

No comments:

Post a Comment