Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Libya News - She was Gaddafi's executioner, She was Raped

As a member of the forces executioner, she was forced to kill 11 people. she also raped.

Nisreen kept huddled under blankets. Brown eyes stared into space. His speech was halting. His face showed the emotion is very chaotic. The 19-year-old could not hide the trauma of the experience becomes the executioner during the regime of Muammar Gaddafi in Libya.

"One of them had facial hair like this (makes a beard around his mouth)," he said, remembering the face of a young man he shot dead.

As a member of the forces algolo, Nisreen has killed at least 11 detainees Gaddafi regime. "Every execution, there is someone on either side of me and one behind. They said if I did not shoot, they would fire me."

Under threat, Nisreen felt I had no choice but to direct the gun to the target and pull the trigger in his hand. "Every time I shoot, I'll turn my head away. Soon, I saw blood dripping and flowing over the floor," he stammered.

Being executioner forces rather than choice. He was forcibly taken from his mother's house about a year ago. He was taken to an isolated place which does not allow contact with the outside world, including his family. Women in the military camp, he trained a gun.

While anti-Gaddafi rebellion broke out in February, he called his boss who is also a woman. He asked to see a brigade commander. And there, she was raped. "I screamed, but useless," he said. "I even called again and was raped twice by other commanders."

"When I saw her I thought she looked like a child. His face was so young, innocent, totally innocent," said one doctor at the hospital of Tripoli, Nadia Benyounis, who are concerned to hear the life story of Nisreen. "He lost his life."

Benyounis said Nisreen's life has been robbed. Dignity, self-esteem, and family vanished. He even manipulated as a murderer. "He was silent all the time." Benyounis said. "I noticed, he tried to sleep all the time to escape from this reality."

In the midst of suffering that, Nisreen received word that his mother who was ill with cancer get treatment center in Tunisia. Nisreen even had time to talk via telephone. "My mother was very sad. What I want now just go home. I want to see my mother."

No comments:

Post a Comment